Positivus festival 2009
This summer I went to one of the biggest summer festival - Positivus '09. It was 2 days event next to the sea. There were 2 central stages where performed world-famous bands and about 8-10 smaller stages (one of them was on the beach) with DJs, disco music, electronic music etc. In this festival were about 25-30(!!) bands in aggregate. So cool! also, there were a lot of things for fun - buffets,advertising campaigns,''Rīgas balzam's" movie tent, games "house",hammocks and so forth..

I like the colors of these hammocks. Later here were full up.

And Here's Inga :D
-----
THE TIGER LILLIES
INSTRUMENTI
BEDWETTER :D-sounds crazy,
but I like this picture.Powerful,isn't it?


I like the colors of these hammocks. Later here were full up.
I liked one smaller stage-there were some really interesting things. For example,the rhythm band- "Pulsa effekts" in English something like that > "Pulse's effect" or "Effect of pulse". Anyway, this band played diverse drums. I had the fantastic chance-played one of them. Ah, super!


I'm sorry about bad quality of this picture.Later everyone could make her/his symbol or sign. I had to move 16 balls how I would. In the end they printed the symbol out and told something about it. Sorry, I'm to lazy to scan it and put my sign here.
One picture in the action.I'm not looking happy :D
One picture in the action.I'm not looking happy :D
On this stage was caricaturist On Saturday's morning.
And Here's Inga :D
-----
but I like this picture.Powerful,isn't it?
I don't have any picture of Moby's performance because I was to far from the stage. But he was really good-one of my favourite. I would,but I didn't see Peter Doherty because his performance was in the same time with my favorite band.
So,but there were a lot of good bands from Latvia,Europe who performed during these two days.
Here is the main reason why I went to this festival-my favorite band Brainstorm. They play pop/rock music.In the picture here, we can't see the drummer because drums were to large and I cannot take any photo of him.:/
This was exclusive performance because there isn't another concert in Latvia this year and Brainstorm has 20 year celebration.Cheers!
This performance was so GREAT! And we were so close to the stage-cool!I sang with the band, jumped..My feets hurt next morning.
Brainstorm made a really great surprise - They changed garbs and performed as another band-REIGANI. Actually, It isn't a band- Brainstorm just wrote few songs for fun ,changed garbs and played the fool on the stage. Everyone has forgotten about this band- but they 're back now:D
So,but there were a lot of good bands from Latvia,Europe who performed during these two days.
Here is the main reason why I went to this festival-my favorite band Brainstorm. They play pop/rock music.In the picture here, we can't see the drummer because drums were to large and I cannot take any photo of him.:/
This was exclusive performance because there isn't another concert in Latvia this year and Brainstorm has 20 year celebration.Cheers!
This performance was so GREAT! And we were so close to the stage-cool!I sang with the band, jumped..My feets hurt next morning.
Brainstorm made a really great surprise - They changed garbs and performed as another band-REIGANI. Actually, It isn't a band- Brainstorm just wrote few songs for fun ,changed garbs and played the fool on the stage. Everyone has forgotten about this band- but they 're back now:D
In the Disko "tent"- till the morning :)
It is great to be in the place where is good music and nice atmosphere!
And IT WAS really positive festival!
And IT WAS really positive festival!

2 komentāri:
JJUUUUUUURRRA!
Yes,you're right!
I've written that specially for you :D
It's nice, that you've taught one more word in Latvian :)
Ierakstīt komentāru