I visited my grandmother and my 3 cousins last week just for two days. It was nice to spend time there-so much fun! Actually, it was a little bit crazy-because they pulled me to pieces - one would like to play ball, next one would like to play cards,other one would like to draw something and so on..
---
Here are pictures of my cousins:
Ventis (10)
Older one-My Harry Poter :D
I don't have any good picture of him from these days.
Here are pictures of my cousins:
Older one-My Harry Poter :D
I don't have any good picture of him from these days.
Mārcis(3) & Jurģis (5)
I love this picture-he's so cute.
He spoke all the time and didn't stop at all :D And when he said 'pannkūciņas' sounded like 'panncūciņas'. In english it doesn't sound so funny, but I'm writing about panncake's pronunciation.
He was saying: "I''m frog,take photo of me"
There were a lot of other 'animals'(dog,cat,seal..) too.
He's going to be an artist.:)
I taught him how to draw stars, palm-trees, fishes,rabbits..
But he taught me how to draw sport cars :D

so colorful.
He spoke all the time and didn't stop at all :D And when he said 'pannkūciņas' sounded like 'panncūciņas'. In english it doesn't sound so funny, but I'm writing about panncake's pronunciation.
There were a lot of other 'animals'(dog,cat,seal..) too.
I taught him how to draw stars, palm-trees, fishes,rabbits..
But he taught me how to draw sport cars :D
so colorful.
Nav komentāru:
Ierakstīt komentāru