I picked blueberries this week- a lot of blueberries! There are so many blueberries in the woods this year.And I've tried few new recipes (I love pronunciation of this word :D) of a kind of cakes,pies,desserts.Delicious! I've never ever cook so much as this summer- cool! And my mummy is happy about it too because she can take a rest in the evenings.
Wood's blueberries with milk and sugar.You know,it's very tasty. Blue tongue and teeth looks so funny in the end :D But this picture is so SILLY :D
Ok, I'm going to read 3rd book of twilight saga-'eclipse' . It's quite crazy book but i like it! :D:D
---
I visited Edgars and Ausma few days ago. They're good! At least I showed them all pictures of Canada. I'll pick black currant and help with others jobs in theirs house next week.Ok, I'm going to read 3rd book of twilight saga-'eclipse' . It's quite crazy book but i like it! :D:D
Nav komentāru:
Ierakstīt komentāru