(the party was in honor of the Freshman Kill's week)
2.Teachers day on Friday.We always have only 2 lessons in this day because teacher take a day off and go on a trip. Teachers day used to be very funny because these 2 lessons teach the oldest students in secondary school. But this year Teacher day was different.. The students didn't do their task properly!
3.I can't wait Tuesday.The Prison Break 3 will be on tv. BEIZOOOOOOT
4.The perfect storm - a great movie.
5.Beautiful music for crazy world.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJo0NRIOcVI
6.Today is gonna be a good day..
I like a different music and the melody of this song is soo .. in lavian is a great word- lipīga. If I started a day with this song,it will sound all the day in my head.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9CmZXSSYmc
7.Neraudi par to, ka kaut kas ir beidzies,bet gan SMAIDI par to, ka tas IR bijis.
8.My legs hurt from Friday's workout.
9.This weekend I was lazy and I didn't do my homework in physics- 10 difficult tasks.Tuesday's night gonna be a long night.impossible..
10. Who helps me to put in order the documents in my computer??My desktop is full of icons. It's not possible to see this picture of Georgian bay in the mist..
..this one.
1 komentārs:
Hi Inga,
I'm just now catching up reading your blog.
Good to hear what you are doing!
Hope you are well. Nice pic of Georgian Bay!
Ierakstīt komentāru