What do I do in school?
These weeks were quite interesting.We had been talking about summertime and we repeated the material of last year.
This year I've some new subjects:
*history of art.It'll be an interesting subject, because something like that I had been studying in art school. Ah,tomorrow I have to write a test.
*programming.programming language. Last spring I passed an exam in informatics. There were programs like power point, excel etc. But this year will be more seriously.
I don't have psychology lessons this year. It was soooo boring last year.
Literature.
I had written already one essay about 'smell of summer' and a other one about 'my benefit of ..art'
Both of them were pretty good. Actually this subject is one of my favorite,because there is a possibility to write my feelings and opinion.
We finished to read 'Hamlet' last Friday.
Math.
we had written already one test about the material of last year. I got 9,cool!
German.
I and one of my friend had been applying for students' program ,who will get an experience in students life in Germany.I think it's a great opportunity.We will go there from October 26th to October 31th.
And a teacher from Germany will teach German every second Wednesday in our school .
English.
In English our issue is 'Challenges'. we are studying narrative tenses, how to write a story..bla,bla.
I think we are to much in the class- it's not possible to study properly English language.
History- the history didn't changed during the last summer.
Physics,Chemistry- these subject are becoming more difficulty. But I'm going with pleasure to these lessons .
Geography- I don't like a teacher at all.
Biology-boring.
Economics- only one lesson in a week- sooo good!
---
Last week I started to go to the course for my driving license.
-
1 komentārs:
To write well in English I believe "tense" is one of the most important things!
Example: As I write this, my daughter lies sleeping in our bed. We are suffering from a bad cold that brings with it coughs, sniffles, and fevers.
I think writing in "present" tense is always more powerful than writing in "past" tense.
Example: In October, my daughter got sick and slept in our bed. We had coughs, sniffles, and fevers, and eventually felt better.
Ierakstīt komentāru