trešdiena, 2009. gada 5. augusts

My sister's 15th birthday

We celebrated my sister's 15th birthday at the Edgar's and Ausmas's house. There were hers godparents(their son was in Canada for 6 months. I was surprised that he worked there without visa which is necessary for work. impossible!) and ours 3 cousins too. 2 of them are going to stay at our house for tomorrow.
My sister got the new mobile phone for her 15th birthday.
Here is the picture with Edgars.Here is the picture of Ausma and hers granddaughters.. Inga-Ausma-Daiga!This pictures isn't the best one.
Inga-Daiga. Looks like sisters,isn't it?
Ah. I drew on the 'Roots' Tshirt.Thanks Chris & Marianne for this present.
And here is my parents- mum and dad. My Mummy was cutting the cake.
It was so tasty!Tonight is the full moon!

2 komentāri:

Chris and Marianne teica...

HEY! Good to see pictures of Edgar and Ausma. Please tell them I say hello. Happy Birthday to your sister and looks like you all had a good time! Cheers! Chris

iinga teica...

So, I said 'hello' to everybody from you and they said thanks and asked how are you doing. I hope, that I didn't tell the lies because I answered that you're good!
And I have really good time - I'm enjoying the summer and I hope that you're same!

Ierakstīt komentāru